- Brickhouse Tavern (Port Warwick)
- Bull Island Brewery (Downtown Hampton)
- Coasters Beach Grill (Buckroe Beach)
- Fertita’s (Langley Square)
- Firehouse Coffee Shop (Ft. Monroe)
- Mango Mango (Phoebus)
- Oozelfinch Brewery (Ft. Monroe)
- Patriot Tours (Yorktown)
- Total Wine (Newport News)
- Tradition Brewery (Newport News)
- Vintner’s Cellar (Yorktown)
- Vancostas (Hampton, Kecoughtan Road)
Unleaded Band (12:30 PM estimated start time)
Unleaded is a blend of three accomplished musicians Randy Davis, Chris Kohlman, and Darren Simons. Listen as they bring to life acoustic rock with harmonies rarely heard these days.
Bobby Black Hat Band (3-5:30 PM estimated)
Bobby BlackHat, Coastal Virginia Bluesman, 2016 International Blues Challenge finalist, award winning recording artist, harmonica player, vocalist, songwriter, comedian, producer and actor hails from Cleveland, Ohio and currently resides in Newport News, VA. He has been playing harmonica for over 40 years. Bobby is a retired U.S. Coast Guard Commander with 27 years of distinguished service which included serving as Military Aide to the President and being awarded the Coast Guard Medal for Heroism. Bobby BlackHat blends the influences of Chicago, Memphis, Piedmont, and Delta style blues along with a little Gospel into a Toe Tappin’, Finger Poppin’, Hip Shakin’ blues experience. You Never Know What’s Gonna Happen at a Bobby BlackHat Show!
- A Wee Scottish Shoppe
- AJP Graphics
- Bath Fitter
- Boyd’s Tasty Dogs
- Bubba and Franks BBQ
- Chef Garrett Garnett
- Chef Gee’s Seafood and Catering
- Chef Rainy’s Lime Squash
- Creekside Catering
- Cutco Cutlery
- Diamond Resorts
- Emerson’s Cigars
- Fashionably Graphic
- Fidough Homemade Dog Treats
- Fire House Coffee
- Food on the Move
- Glass by Basha
- High Tide Fabrication
- Julie’s all-Natural Beverages
- Kathi’s Clam Chowder
- Lemmata Chiropractic
- LMNZ Pretzels
- LuLa Roe
- Mad Lid Lips
- Make a Plate Seafood and More
- Of the Earth Body Care
- Origami Owl
- Pampered Chef
- Pop Pop’s Kettle Corn
- Sharp Edge Designs
- Smoke BBQ
- U Rock Art
- Yorktown Ghost Walks
- Can I bring in my own beer or other alcohol?
No, ABC regulations forbid any outside alcohol being brought in
- How long can we taste?
Tasting lasts until 5:30 PM. If you purchased an alcoholic beverage before then you can stay until 6PM to finish
- Can I bring in my picnic basket?
Yes, but it will be checked and tagged to make sure there is no outside alcohol inside
- Can I buy beer or a bottle of wine from one of the breweries or wineries and open it and drink it?
Yes, if you have a ticket and an appropriate drinking wrist band
- Can I buy a beer glass?
No – We only give beer glasses out with an event ticket purchase
- I broke my glass, can I get another one?
There is a $5 charge for replaced glasses, while supplies last
- Can my children come in with me without charge?
Yes – but this is not a kid friendly event. Kids that could be mistaken for being 21 may have an ID check
- Can our designated driver come in without charge?
No – everyone must have a wrist band and non drinking wrist bands are available for a reduced price of $10
- Can an extra person sit at our VIP table?
No – We strictly enforce the amount of people allowed in the VIP area. Since those tickets cost more, we want to make sure everyone is comfortable and enjoys the event. We also have to insure that a chair from another table isn’t taken.
- Can I bring my pet in?
No, this is not a pet friendly event. Service animals are allowed. There are no water stations and the area can be crowded
- Is food included in the ticket price?
No, food must be purchased from the vendors of your choice