Great Music, Food & Art Vendors & lots of fun at Historic Yorktown
October 1, 2016 from Noon - 6PM
Tasting Ticket: $25 advanced ticket/$30 at the festival
Includes sampling privileges and souvenir wine glass;
Food is available for purchase from any of our food vendors
Non-tasting wristband $10 at the gate only
(Please note wine tastings end at 5:30PM)
Dinner event: $75 per person includes 8 Virginia wines and 4 course dinner
Dinner Event begins at 7:30PM
Proceeds will benefit Sister Cities Yorktown and The American Heart Association
Tickets will also be sold after August 15, 2015 from selected retailers and locations in the area. Tickets will sell for $30 each at the entry gate - Cash & Credit Cards accepted. (Visa, Mastercard and Discover only)
In order for everyone to have a good time, there are a few things we need to point out so we can enjoy the festival equally.
- Blankets or tarps for the ground in designated areas only.
- Coolers for food or picnic baskets, though they will be searched at the gate.
- Lawn chairs in designated area.
- Children are allowed, however, any children over 12 will need a non-drinking wristband
- No pets! Sorry, but this is not an appropriate venue for pets.
- No tents or canopies! We want nothing obstructing the view of other festival attendees.
- No grills! We encourage you to visit the many vendors throughout the site.
- No alcohol! Remember, inspections of coolers will take place at every gate.
- No personal tables! Like the tents, the tables may affect the view of other festival guests.
For the safety and enjoyment of our patrons, no additional personal chairs and/or tables will be permitted in the reserved table areas. Seating will be limited to the table settings provided by The Yorktown Wine Festival. The Yortkown Wine Festival may limit space for individual picnic areas in order to accommodate all patrons, as well as provide safe access through the festival grounds.