Good Brews, Great Music, Loads of BBQ, and lots of fun at Historic Yorktown
May 3, 2014 from Noon - 6PM
WRISTBAND TICKETS FOR SAMPLE TASTINGS
Tasting Ticket: $20 advanced ticket/$25 at the festival
Includes sampling privileges and souvenir beer glass
Proceeds will benefit The York Foundation for Public Education
Tickets will also be sold after March 15, 2014 from selected retailers and locations in the area. Tickets will sell for $25 each at the entry gate - Cash & Credit Cards accepted. (Visa, Mastercard and Discover only at the gate; cash & check only at all retail locations)
In order for everyone to have a good time, there are a few things we need to point out so we can enjoy the festival equally.
- Blankets or tarps for the ground in designated areas only.
- Coolers for food or picnic baskets, though they will be searched at the gate.
- Lawn chairs in designated area.
- No pets! Sorry, but this is not an appropriate venue for pets.
- No tents or canopies! We want nothing obstructing the view of other festival attendees.
- No grills! We encourage you to visit the many vendors throughout the site.
- No alcohol! Remember, inspections of coolers will take place at every gate.
- No personal tables! Like the tents, the tables may affect the view of other festival guests.
For the safety and enjoyment of our patrons, no additional personal chairs and/or tables will be permitted in the reserved table areas. Seating will be limited to the table settings provided by Festival Staff. Festival Staff may limit space for individual picnic areas in order to accommodate all patrons, as well as provide safe access through the festival grounds.